Friday, August 10, 2012

First Crossing

I got a tip from an informant.  Tammy was seen entering a building several times over the last few days.  I love how specific people can be.  Really what can I expect from a beggar?  Unfortunately the information was as timely as it was specific.  By the time we got there it was too late.  I knew it was bad when I saw the blue flames rising above the building.  Mark, the building smasher, said it was essential flame.  The fire department was completely useless with this type of flame.  The flame was magically purified and could only be extinguished by magic or when the energy used to create it was gone.  It burned for another hour before it died suddenly.  During that time one of the ladders from a ladder truck melted and ignited a neighboring building from the heat of the blaze. 
Mark was able to get a close look at the building.  The concrete foundation was molten from the heat of the fire.  He quit when he got back.  He didn’t want anything to do with a mage that powerful.  I’m going to have to ask for more money.  I hate vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment