Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A New Job

The vampires don’t like to give much information when they issue jobs so when their notice says uses extreme caution you pay attention.  The warrant read simply Wanted Dead Tammy Stone.  Use extreme caution reward $200,000.00, call Department of Parks and Recreation Agent Gentry.  It was only a few minutes before I had her rap sheet; Tammy was a very bad girl indeed.  There are 42 dead vampires; most of them pure bloods and one coven elder.  She is known to have "exceptional” magical ability, that’s vampire talk for really powerful.  I can see I’m going to have to get a mage or two for this assignment.  I have a shooter already but sometimes with these mage types they have a sixth sense about danger.  I guess that’s why they live long enough to be dangerous. 
Gods I love a good hunt.

Welcome to the Figth: Silent Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment